Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default wanting to buy a frilled dragon

i just lost a frilled i got from lllreptile it was having issues from the start and wanting to get a new one but i cant pay much for it i can go to about 130 prefer a male but female is ok captive breed and vary active jumping around a bunch/eating like a pig is a must

i think the whole reason why the last one died was because it was wild caught and had some sort of infection. i took it to 4 different vets 1 gave me some intestinal parasite medication panacure think it was called it did not help any with what was wrong none of them could help jeckle i have had a bearded dragon named heckle for 6 years now and it is doing vary good so whatever my frilled had was not contagiousse

i live in hartville mo so would need to ship if its out of state
    Last edited by draconothese; 06-05-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Default Re: wanting to buy a frilled dragon

I personally don't have any for sale but you should be able to find some for sale on Kingsnake.com, Faunaclassifieds.com and Albinonile.com

I have two NG males for sale. PM me for more information. They are about 18 months old.

i dont see an option to pm you under your profile is there another place i click on your profile to pm you the frillielover17 above your post allows me to pm. thoses males sound interesting though if you can send me more info sorry im a little new to the board

If I'm not mistaken I have a setting that you need a minimum of a specific amount of posts (5-10 I think) in order to PM a member. This is in place to help filter spam and such. I will see if I can change your member status from probationary so that you can PM but if it doesn't work you can try posting pictures of other animals you may have or something in order to get your post count up.

oh thank you was able to get a pm off oh you said something about ben siegel reptiles are they a safe seller do they sell captive breed frillies only i dont want to go through what i went through with lllreptiles there seems to be a lot of horror storys with them
    Last edited by draconothese; 06-05-2011 at 06:41 PM.

I heard good and bad about LLL but Ben Siegel supposedly is a good guy to go through. I have a friend who has bought hundreds of dollars worth of reptiles from him recently from his Facebook Auctions and every single animal has been in tip top shape. If I'm not mistaken the frilleds are captive born and judging by the pictures of the frilleds he sells they seem to be in good shape. He had a couple babies up for auction 2 days ago matter of fact. If you have questions on whether or not they are captive you should send him a PM on Facebook. To my knowledge he always replies pretty quickly. Dead eye has sold a frilled on here to another member of the forum and he seems to be a quality dragon. I'm sure the other ones he has to offer would be nothing less than awesome as well. You have a couple options for some good animals. Good luck on whichever you choose.

Here are some pics of them
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dead Eye,They look Grate
    LOVE LIFE & LIVE WELL

Two outside
    Attached Images Attached Images