Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New to frillies but loving every minute of it!

Hello! I'm Kali!! I just wanted to introduce myself and brag to someone (FINALLY) about how excited I am to have my little Eddie!! He was in a small 5.5 gallon tank in a petsmart up the street from my house and I just couldn't resist him. Every single time I went to that store for supplies for my other reptiles, he came running to the glass. But every employee said they've never seen him move. So, I took the hint and bought him. I'm verrrrryyy glad I did!! He has so much personality and is so freaking hilarious.
    So, after doing some research, I had my wife sex him, since she's better at that than I am, and we got the name Eddie! I'm not sure what else to say here, because I'm just so excited that I finally have people to share him with and have people to answer questions for me!! I also have a citrus x sand fire bearded dragon, a crested gecko, 2 pacman frogs, 7 dogs, and fish. Lol So I'm off to post elsewhere!! Hello people and bye people!!! <33
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: New to frillies but loving every minute of it!

Eddie is so cute! Hope to hear from you more,and welcome
    Elaine Horton
    &
    Jar-Jar my frilly
    &
    Arizona my beardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jar-Jar
    Eddie is so cute! Hope to hear from you more,and welcome
    Thank you! I really am excited to share anything and everything about frillies!! The people around me are tired of it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by frillielover17
    Aww he looks so happy! You can see his personality in the photos
    OH MAN YOU'VE GOT NO IDEEAA!!! He is so funny! I purposely turn the sound on my phone and adjust the focus because it makes a beep sound and every time I do this, he'll cock his head in a different direction each time. I'll post the pictures of him doing it! I about died of joy/cuteness overload when he was doing it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My heart just about melted from that last picture! I miss when mine was that tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by frillielover17
    My heart just about melted from that last picture! I miss when mine was that tiny.
    Is there any way to determined a generalized age range? The store said they've had him two months, I've had him maybe 3 weeks? So if he's the size of a 3 month old I'm okay with that. I'm only curious for records sake.

Welcome! Im new here too! Walked into a local pet store about a month ago and saw him(almost identical to yours) and i had to have him! I was planning on getting one...just not quite yet! I never have seen one in one of our pet stores around here so i scooped him up and the rest is history! I just got done putting together a new enclosure for him and he's now a week in his new place, and getting settled in nicely! Keep us posted on ANY new developments...cause im sure there will be! ;0)
    Sean

Hello! Welcome to you too!! What did you name yours? I'm not sure what cross breed mine is and that's one thing I'm going to ask in another post!

Do you have any pictures of your little guy or setup?